Tue09232014

Last updateMon, 22 Sep 2014 2pm

Items are still be collected for a local family who lost house to fire

    A fire on January 28 has left a St. James family without a home. The fire started at 10:06 a.m. at 201 Olga after the residents tried to heat frozen water pipes, with a fire breaking out in the attic. After several hours trying to manage the fire by St. James firefighters, the home was a total loss. The home belonged to Corey and Nell Fuhring.

Register to read more...

Comments (0)
Only registered users can write comments!