Effective, Monday, August 31, 2020, all services at the Phelps/Maries County Health Department will return to curbside or by appointment only. The main doors will be locked to the public, and you will have to call the phone number posted to gain access.
* WIC appointments will be by phone call, but you will have to make an appointment to come in to have your eWIC cards loaded with your benefits. The office requests that only the participant or proxy come to the appointment to limit the number of people entering the lobby.
* Birth and death certificates will be offered curbside.
* Immunizations will be offered by appointment or curbside if staffing available. The office encourages you to seek immunizations with your primary care physician if at all possible.
* STD and pregnancy testing are still being referred to Tri-Rivers Family Planning.
* Temporary Pregnancy Medicaid will be done by appointment only.